Thursday, 29 June 2017

"Lazy" foamiran flowers...

Hi everyone...
lately we've been speaking a lot on our group Foamiran Flower Tips
about colouring foamiran, what can be used to do it etc.

As you all know making flowers from scratch, 
cutting them out, colouring, shaping its lots of fun 
however its time consuming as well. 
Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I would like to
but I do like making flowers lol

Today I would like to show you "lazy flowers" as I call them ;)
You can make them fast and they are extremely easy to do
as you don't need to colour them or do much shaping.


All you need is iron, metal dies, 
different colours of foamiran, stamens, flowers centres et voila. 

I used:



I hope you like my "lazy" flowers :)
All products can be found in my shop Love to Craft & Create.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Monika xxx

1 comment: